Davidson Grant Management provides a wide range of grant writing and management services to nonprofits in Louisville, Kentucky and the surrounding areas.
Stephanie Davidson: Founder
I help nonprofit organizations build long-lasting funding relationships through clear and consistent communication. I enjoy working with nonprofit teams to co-create the stories that reveal the solutions to our community’s most urgent needs. From the initial research to final reporting, I strive to enhance and expand community partnerships through effective grant proposals.
I am a proud member of the following organizations:
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (National and Greater Louisville Chapter)
- Fundraising Executives of Metro Louisville
- Governor’s Commonwealth Institute for Parent Leadership
- Grant Professionals Association (National and Kentucky Chapter)
- Greater Louisville Outstanding Women
- Louisville Independent Business Alliance
- National Association of Women Business Owners (National and Louisville Chapter)
Prior to my consulting work, I completed my Master of Arts in English at the University of Louisville in 2013. I spent eight years working as an administrative assistant at Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP. My legal training and post-graduate education have given me the writing, research, organization and presentation skills required to run an efficient and successful grant writing business. Always the student, I continue to hone my grant writing and consulting skills through educational classes, grant writing conferences and strong relationships with grant writers around Kentucky.